About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

WIN $1000.00 AT THE CUTTLEBUG SPOT.COM

The Cuddlebug Spot is trying to reach 1000 followers by the end of July and they need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site and follow a few simple instructions and wala you are entered in the contest. It is free and what have you got to loose. You can purchase a lot with $1000.00. So go over and follow them today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Duan, Just checking to see if I can leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete