About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

3D Crib for my grandson












Here is a 3D Crib that I made for my grandson. He is due on December 23rd. My SIL is a Star Wars fanatic and wants to do the babys' room in a Star Wars theme. So I used a cut file from Ruelsi (Thank You very much) I didn't use the mobile part because I just could not find anything small enough with a Star Wars theme. Please let me know what you think of this. My daughter and SIL love it. I think I did a really good job.
http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com This is Ruelsi blog if you would like to check it out. TFL



No comments:

Post a Comment