About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Friday, April 2, 2010

What a week!!!

I have had quite a week. On Monday I went to see the surgeon and he said I have to be smoke free for 6 weeks. I was a little upset that he was not happy that I hadn't had a cigarette in 2 days. So when I go back in 6 weeks we are going to schedule the surgery. Because I am going to be smoke free for the rest of my life. I am now a non-smoker. Yea!!!! Then later that afternoomy husband took me to Navarre and we bought me a 2003 100th Anniversary edition Harley Davidson 883 Sportster XLC. I have now had the best Monday of my life. My husband took a week off of work to spend some time at home with his family. We are having a great time together. Either today(Friday) or (Monday) I am getting my first tatoo. I am getting a wolf on my left shoulder. I really want it on my right shoulder but that is the shoulder they are going to be doing surgery on and I don't want to take any chances of them messing it up. At the last Poker Run we did for Neiman Picks Disease I won a 100.00 dollar certificate for a tatoo. I have always wanted on but never wanted to spend the money on one. Now I don't have to. I hope everyone has a beautiful Good Friday and a Great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment