About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whats new


Well I finally got my first tattoo. When it heals I want to get the grandkids names around it. I already have an idea for my second one. They are addictive. And it did not hurt half as much as I thought it was going to.

Lucas was in the hospital. He has been diagnosed with Gastroesophogeal reflux disease, and Bilateral Reflix in his kidneys. He is going to be on medication for a long time. Possibly all of his life. But we are optomistic as he is only 4 months old. Thank you to all who prayed for him.

1 comment:

  1. wow awesome tat! I will keep you lil one in prayer..
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete