About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Friday, September 18, 2009

10th Anniversary Card



Today is my best friend Sherry and her husbands 10th Wedding Anniversary. This is the card I made for them. They renewed their vows today and it was wonderful. When they first got married they lived in Louisana and most of us were unable to attend. Let me know what you think. TFL

1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully...I love it..thank you for being inspired by me.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete