About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My First Freezer Onsie

This is my first project using the freezer paper technique. I think it turned out really good. I have 4 more to make for Autumn and I bought a 5 pack of onsies for Lucas. Can't wait to get them done. Please leave a comment. TFL

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Would love to know more about how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! would also like to know more about how to do this. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete