About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Scrapping Cottage Blog Contest

How would you like to win a 250.00 shopping spree with the Scrapping Cottage? All you have to do is become a follower, post a link to the contest on your blog and then leave a comment on your favorite Cottagecut Die with a link to your blog using Mr. Linky so that they can visit you. It's that easy. So go on over to their site http://scrappingcottage.blogspot.com/ and get started. Who wouldn't want to win a 250.00 shopping spree. Good luck everyone because I plan on winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment