About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Card

Just found out my best friends daughter is going to be at the joint birthday party tomorrow and her birthday was last week. So I needed a card fast. Remembered that BleedingCricutGreen had a new card that she just gave the cut file for so I downloaded it and walah. I think you could use this card for a lot of things. Thank you so much for the file I am sure I will be using it again. If you would like to check out her blog you can go to http://www.createyourheartout.com/ she has a contest going on right now to win the pink journey cart. So go check it out. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment