About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Cheesecake Box





Here is the CheeseCake Box that Annie designed for me. I am making mini Cheesecakes for some friends for there birthday partyies tomorrow. Thank you Annie so much. They are absolutely perfect. If you would like to see some of Annies wonderful designs you can check out here blog at http://sopranoannie.wordpress.com/ Please let me know what you think. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Dear Duan,

    Your cheesecakes look delicious! I recognize the paper you used for the boxes and have some of it on my craft shelf now.

    I was honored to design the box for you. Have a wonderful time at the parties.

    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete