About Me

My photo
I have been with the same wonderful man for 20 years. 16 of which we have been married. I have 2 grown children and 3 beautiful grandchildren. My loving husband bought me my cricut in March and I love it. I enjoy making cards and crafts for my friends and family. I hope you enjoy looking at my creations as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Squiggles and Giggles Launches it blog today

Want to win some awesome blog candy? Go to Squiggles and Giggles and become a follower and put them on your blog and you can win!! The drawing will be held on September 26th. If you want a second chance a winning check out there awesome products and when you buy something you are entered again. This is just so easy. So go and check it out and Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment